This beautifully presented solar passive four-bedroom family home is positioned on a generous 841m2 parcel of land, being the perfect low maintenance entertainer located in the very desirable and sought-after neighbourhood of Amaroo. This property offers convenience only minutes away from Amaroo School, Good Shepherd, the fast-developing Amaroo Shops, with only a short commute to Gungahlin Shopping District and The Light Rail.
The home is offered to you with plenty of living space for the family, greeted by an open plan split level formal dining and sunken lounge area, flowing through to the open plan family room coming off the updated kitchen. The kitchen is finished with granite benches, a gas cooktop, an electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher, and is completed with plenty of storage including a walk-in pantry.
The grand master bedroom is noticeably generous in size featuring his and hers walk in robes and is accompanied by a modern ensuite. The remaining two bedrooms are both complimented by built-in wardrobes and all within close proximity to the family bathroom. The fourth bedroom has been converted from an extra rumpus room and is completed with built-in robes, study bench and a split system, being the perfect teenager’s retreat. If Covid has got you working from home, there is the perfect study space coming off the family room, providing a secure and private space to get plenty of work done.
With Spring upon us, entertaining will be consuming your weekends featuring a covered entertaining area, an Italian pizza oven, a fire pit area and a large swim spa. The yard is low maintenance with pavement wrapping around the whole home and established gardens providing a touch of colour and character to the home.
The double garage offers plenty of car accommodation and in addition to the extra car port and ample off-street parking for guests. The home is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the park which is great for families.
– Solar passive home
– Four spacious bedrooms of accommodation (Formally three) all with ceiling fans
– Grand master bedroom with a modern ensuite
– Remaining two bedrooms completed with built-in wardrobes and within close proximity to the family bathroom
– Spacious formal dining and sunken lounge areas
– Open family room
– Updated kitchen with granite benches, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space
– A covered entertaining pergola
– Low maintenance paved yard
– Large swim spa
– Italian pizza oven
– Established gardens; including plum & cherry trees as well as a herb garden
– Garden shed & Green house
– Two water tanks; 1x 8,000L & 1x 10,000L
– Solar Panels – 4kw
– Security System & Intercom
– Ducted heating
– Split system cooling
– Tiling and Timber flooring throughout
– Freshly painted throughout
– Double garage and additional carport
– Only minutes away from Amaroo School, Good Shepherd, the fast-developing Amaroo Shops, with only a short commute to Gungahlin Shopping District and The Light Rail.
– Built by Regal Homes
– Block Size: 841m2
– UV: $388,000
– Construction: 1998
– Residence: 236.38m2
– Garage: 41.12m2
– Carport: 21.10m2
– Rental Estimate: $750/week
This home is highly recommended and will not last long on the market. Don’t wait, don’t hesitate or it will be too late!
Please call us for a private inspection today!