What a stunner
Set in a quiet street with ideal elevation and aspect this home takes in views over grassland to the mountains beyond with Fassifern Pond a short walk away. On entry you will find a generous lounge with open plan living set to the rear, serviced by a well-appointed kitchen offering gas cooking and dishwasher.
The Northerly aspect of the living areas means they capture natural light through the day with a covered timber deck providing the perfect place to entertain or enjoy spectacular sun sets. The master bedroom has the convenience of a walk-in robe and access to the bathroom whilst the other two bedrooms enjoy the Westerly view. If you are looking for more space for the family, the garage has been converted to use as a rumpus room, leaving space to the front for storage.
The lovely, established garden has multiple places to enjoy, from the entertaining deck to the West to the covered patio and extended paved courtyard to the North, all surrounded by shade trees and semiformal plantings. Walking trails are literally just around the corner with the Bicentennial Trail passing by.
Make sure to inspect this week.
– Elevated block with sweeping private views
– Light filled open plan living
– Kitchen features gas cooking and dishwasher
– Master with walk in robe and bathroom access
– Elevated Timber deck with Westerly views
– Cozy patio and extensive paved courtyard
– Established low maintenance garden with shade trees
– Ducted gas heating
– Evaporative cooling
– Double garage converted to rumpus and storage
– Fassifern Pond and walking trails nearby