"Solace" – Natures' oasis on your doorstep
Michael Martin and Kelsey Tracey from Luton Properties Tuggeranong are excited to present to the market 14 Hamilton Place, Googong.
Tucked away in the highly sought after and tightly held Little Burra Estate this outstanding lifestyle property presents prospective buyers an opportunity to live harmoniously in a home that offers retreat style living coupled with an abundance on natural beauty and wildlife on your doorstep.
A beautifully appointed home that blends seamlessly with the stunning surrounds giving the sense of a true resort like lifestyle coupled with carefully designed outdoor living areas to enjoy the surrounds, offers a 5.9 parcel of land tucked away in a no through road where you can easily forget the busyness of the suburbs just minutes away.
This expansive, open plan, family home has been cleverly designed with space, sustainability, lifestyle and comfort in mind.
What the owner has to say; “I have been blessed to have been able to live in this gorgeous home where it has been a pleasure, daily, to immerse myself in the natural surrounds and wildlife. The peace that Solace offers has been a true privilege to be a part of.”
Inspection is encouraged to appreciate all of the magnificent features on offer. Please Call Michael on 0411 748 805 or Kelsey on 0414 422 824 to register your interest today.
4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2 Garage | Workshop | Large shed
Living size: 270m2
Block size: 5.9acres
• Single level four-bedroom ensuite family home
• 5.9 acre parcel of land
• Secure electric fencing encompassing the expansive backyard
• Open plan living/dining with a fantastic north aspect, filled with natural light
• Eco smart fire place as a feature for the main living area
• Stacker sliding doors that open out onto the entertaining deck
• Modern kitchen, Mielle appliances and walk in pantry
• Theatre room adjacent the entry with sound proofing and projector tv fittings
• Rumpus room, creating a fantastic breakout space for children
• King size segregated main bedroom with walk in robe
• Secondary bedrooms are all generous in size with built in robes to bedrooms two and three and a walk-in robe in the fourth bedroom
• Powder room
• Stunning main bathroom with a stone feature bathtub
• Separate toilet/powder to main bathroom
• Large internal laundry with bench and cupboards
• LED lighting throughout
• Year-round comfort is ensured with the inclusion of ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• 13.32 kW Solar panels for excellent energy savings
• Established workshop with benches
• Double garage
• Massive shed or extra car accommodation
• Shipping container for extra storage
• Beautifully landscaped water feature and cantilevered decks at the property entrance that has offered a gorgeous setting for weddings and other services
• 113,000L (approx.) water tank and a septic on site
• Above ground pool that the whole family will enjoy in summer
• Your own supply of fresh eggs with the established flock of chickens
• Stunning family of peacocks for endless entertainment and beauty
• Optional Tiny Home for an additional income opportunity – Please note this is on a contract with an external provider. Our seller is happy to show any prospective purchaser know how this is run
• Imported stone bath in the backyard for soaking in the natural surrounds
• Minutes to Googong for supplies or an easy 12 minutes to either Calwell or Queanbeyan