Comfortable and stylish apartment, a stroll from Parliament House, Barton precinct and Manuka
In a prime Inner South location, only a short walk from Manuka restaurants and shops, the Barton office precinct and Parliament House, this well presented, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers spacious open plan living areas and quality finishes throughout.
Enjoying a northerly aspect, the lounge/dining area overlooks a sunny, open courtyard and mature ornamental pear trees in autumn colours. A sliding door opens onto a private balcony overlooking the leafy canopy.
At the centre of the living area, the modern kitchen showcases an impressive, granite island bench in rich tones, with stylish curved edge and breakfast bar, a Bosch stainless steel oven, rangehood, dishwasher and glass cooktop. On the other side of the kitchen the family room opens onto an expansive entertaining terrace with a private outlook to a park.
Comfort is assured with a reverse cycle air conditioner in the lounge/dining area and on the opposite side in the family room.
The lounge area leads to the master bedroom which offers a sliding door to the balcony, a built-in mirror robe and spacious ensuite with dual basins and stone vanity top. On the opposite side of the living area, the family room leads to the second bedroom, also with a mirror robe and a two way bathroom, which includes a Euro laundry with a clothes dryer. Each bedroom has a reverse cycle air conditioner.
There is a car space and a storage area in secure underground parking.
Enjoy the stroll to coffee and restaurants in Manuka, or the short walk to work in the Barton business precinct. And it is just steps to iconic Manuka swimming pool and oval, as well as Telopea Park school.
Offering generous space and modern comfort, in a sought after location!
– Generous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with balcony and entertaining terrace on either side
– Prime Inner South location, short walk from Manuka, Barton office precinct and Parliament House
– Well presented with neutral décor, drapes and carpet
– Generous open plan living areas on either side of the central, spacious, well equipped kitchen
– Lounge/dining has northerly aspect and opens onto balcony with leafy private outlook
– Modern kitchen showcases a stylish curved granite island benchtop in rich earthy tones, with breakfast bar, and Bosch stainless steel oven, rangehood, dishwasher and glass cooktop
– Family room opens onto an expansive entertaining terrace with outlook over a park
– Reverse cycle air conditioners in lounge and family room ensure comfort
– Master bedroom offers a built-in mirror robe, spacious ensuite and sliding door to balcony
– Ensuite has quality finishes, dual basins in stone vanity top and full tiling
– Second bedroom with robe situated on other side of living area, adjacent to a two-way bathroom
– European laundry in main bathroom includes a clothes dryer and space for a washer
– Reverse cycle air conditioner in each bedroom
– Car space and storage in secure underground parking
– A stroll to coffee, restaurants and shops in Manuka, iconic Manuka swimming pool and oval
Rates: Approx. $536.75 p/q
Strata: Approx. $1,004.00 p/q