Ideal family home in fantastic location
Beautifully renovated to benefit modern family living, you’ll immediately fall in love with this delightfully appointed and immaculately presented three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with the added benefit of a generous study/multi-purpose room. North-facing and positioned privately on the block, this home provides a quiet serenity and tranquil retreat for those looking to purchase in the highly desirable Weston Creek area.
The open-plan living/dining area with gorgeous leafy views is positioned to capture the best light of the day and flows seamlessly to the fully transformed stylish kitchen. The kitchen is enhanced with a central island, upgraded electrical appliances and easy access to the freshly stained back deck and alfresco paved area, ensuring all your gatherings are an entertaining success.
The master suite comprises a custom-built walk-through wardrobe with an adjoining updated ensuite and features two full length windows which allow light to flood in. Bedrooms two and three have been upgraded with new carpet, blinds and ceiling fans. The multi-purpose room can be easily transformed into a fourth bedroom and also has windows on two sides for that extra light. The updated main bathroom has all the essentials including a bath, shower and vanity, whilst the updated separate toilet and laundry provide great functionality to the home.
The newly constructed carport and freshly stained front deck with sliding double glazed screen door make access to the house practical and convenient. The generous double garage at the rear of the property is handy for the trailer, boat or second car whilst the split-level backyard and pretty, established gardens offers space for the kids and pets to grow and prosper.
Only a short walk to local amenities including schools, parks, public transport and shops, this home is a desirable and sought-after option for families wanting to upsize without having to renovate or extend. Don’t miss the opportunity to inspect!
• Spacious entry with security screen
• Insulated laminated timber flooring throughout living areas and study/multipurpose room, new blinds throughout, double glazing on sliding door to new front deck
• Kitchen has been fully updated and features a central and movable island, stone-look laminate bench tops, pantry, soft-close drawers, double sink, electric appliances including dishwasher, oven, cook top and built-in microwave plus stylish subway tile splash-back. Double glazed glass and screen sliding door allow access to rear alfresco deck and paved entertaining area
• Large, study/multi-purpose room has a handy pet door, new blinds, ceiling fan and new doubled glazed windows on two sides allowing light to flood in
• Bedrooms two and three have ceiling fans plus new doubled glazed windows, carpet and blinds
• Master suite has windows on two walls, ceiling fan, new carpet and blinds, walk-through wardrobe and renovated ensuite
• Ensuite has shower, vanity with storage, toilet and ceiling fan/light/heater
• Main bathroom is in great updated condition with bath, shower and vanity and ceiling fan/light/heater
• Separate updated toilet
• Separate updated laundry with wash tub, new external door and backyard access to clothesline
• New double-glazed windows and frames throughout most of the home
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• New eaves, roof guttering and Colorbond fencing
• Sensor lighting
• Cloak cupboard and double linen press in hallway
• Established and well maintained gardens
• Garden shed
• Walking distance to local shops, schools, parks, ovals and public transport
• Short drive to Cooleman Court and Woden Town Centre, the Canberra Hospital and various Medical facilities
• Block size: 937m2
• UV: $703,000 (2023)
• Rates: $3,358 p.a.
• Land tax (if rented out): $5,797
• EER: 1
• House Built: 1971
• House size: Internal: 152m2; Garage: 49.25m2