Spacious & sunlit - room for everyone!
Enviably positioned amidst other high calibre homes in Fadden Hills and enjoying outstanding views, this north-easterly aspect residence showcases an exceptional sense of light and sun splashed rooms.
Perfect for the larger family, the practical layout of this substantial home proudly offers numerous options for formal & casual living and dining; these include a separate dining room, formal lounge, its own dedicated media or theatre room, family area adjacent to the excellent kitchen, study or fifth bedroom and a large rumpus room or home office arrangement with its own bathroom and separate entrance from the driveway. This area was previously used as comfortable accommodation for an older family member.
The master suite boasts a walk through robe and ensuite bathroom, whilst the additional bedrooms offer generous space with built-in wardrobes and the laundry also provides a large walk-in linen and storage area.
With total flexibility of uses. The variety of living spaces add versatility to utilise as you require.
Guests and family members will be mesmerised by the sweeping and spectacular views afforded by the balcony, terrace and vast entertainment deck with pergola roof.
Year ’round comfort is provided by the ducted gas heating in Winter and reverse cycle air conditioning the remainder of the year.
Positioned in a tranquil location, close to bush walking trails, family parks, pond and community tennis court, this wonderful home, with its seamless indoor-outdoor living now beckons to become your own castle!
– North-east facing aspect
– Stunning views enjoyed from many angles, both inside and out
– Fabulous block over 1000m2
– Impressive home over two levels
– Many separate living areas
– Generous lounge and dining room
– Fully equipped media or theatre room
– Practical kitchen with walk in pantry and breakfast bar
– Either four or five bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms
– Walk in robe to the master bedroom
– An abundance of storage throughout
– Massive under-house storage
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Separate laundry
– Front entertainment terrace
– Private timber deck with pergola roof provides great entertainment space
– Attractive, easy-care and mature gardens
– Double garage with convenient internal access
– Proximity to Erindale Shopping Centre, shops, restaurants and facilities
Unimproved Land Value: $475,000
Land Rates: $760.16 per quarter (approx.)