Often sought, and rarely found
This fully renovated and extended four bedroom ensuite home is a welcome offering and combines a family-friendly location with a modern lifestyle.
A private street frontage gives little away, however as you get closer to the front door you get glimpses of what is on offer and what makes this home so appealing. Combining all the right ingredients for the perfect family home, there are spacious, separate living areas and a fully renovated kitchen with a catalogue of impressive appliances and inclusions. The covered and elevated entertaining deck connects seamlessly with the informal living areas and overlooks the established back garden, and the paved garden space features an ornamental grape covered pergola and a must-have in any home these days – a built-in pizza oven!
With a well-balanced floor plan, bedroom accommodation includes four spacious rooms all with built-in wardrobes and the bathroom and ensuite that service these rooms are renovated with modern finishes. Thoughtful and practical additions such as solar power, ducted gas heating, a slow combustion fireplace, wall and ceiling insulation, new windows and Duette blinds ensure that your family will be comfortable for many years to come.
An external multi-purpose room provides additional space for whatever your family needs and the huge workshop space is perfect for anyone with a hobby or trade. An enclosed car parking space for a boat or camper trailer can be accessed from Hindmarsh Drive, without encroaching on the other car accommodation.
With 989m2 of land on offer with lovely, established plants, there is plenty of space for kids and four-legged friends, and there is an impressive chook yard and vegetable garden set up for those who are keen to enjoy freshly laid eggs and homegrown produce.
Ready for immediate enjoyment, this welcoming family home should be at the very top of your list.
– Convenient location, close to Cooleman Court and public transport
– Established front garden offering good privacy
– Front deck with a wind out awning
– Separate lounge and dining room
– Central renovated kitchen
– Stone benchtops, double oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Open-plan meals and family area with a slow combustion fireplace
– Master bedroom with renovated ensuite
– Built-in wardrobes in all four bedrooms (three with mirror doors)
– Renovated main bathroom with a separate toilet
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split system
– New windows
– Wall and ceiling insulation
– Covered and elevated rear entertaining deck
– Views to Mt Arawang from the rear
– Paved entertaining area with a pergola covered by an ornamental grape
– Built-in pizza oven
– Abundant storage inside and out, including under house storage
– Solar panels (12) and solar hot water
– Established, attractive gardens
– Kids cubby house and swing set
– Chook yard
– Vegetable garden
– Large multipurpose/utility room
– Workshop space
– Drive-in car space accessed off Hindmarsh Drive, perfect for a boat or camper trailer
– Tandem carport
Land Size: 989m2
Living Size: 180m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,734 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $380,000 (approx.)