THE PERFECT DOWNSIZER FLOORPLAN – AND D H A INVESTMENT
Every now and then an opportunity arises for those over 50 to plan where they want to live a few years down the track. We all know finding that perfect floorplan is impossible – the master bedroom on the ground floor, plus a powder room for visitors so they don’t have to enter your ensuite, with two living areas and a study nook, plus two other bedrooms – but we just can’t find it.
Look no further.
Beautifully presented in a superb cul-de-sac location close to the lake and playing fields, this spacious three bedroom ensuite property with two living areas will impress the most discerning of investors. Combining the most practical of floorplan with that forever sought-after master bedroom on the ground floor, the downsizer of the future will appreciate the forward thinking in securing this property for when the lease and option period is over.
– No body corporate
– Private front courtyard in a culdesac location
– Two storey residence of 162m² (excludes garage and pergola)
– Formal living area, plus family/meals area on ground floor
– 2.7metre ceilings to living areas
– Timber feature privacy doors
– Powder room on the ground floor
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe on ground floor
– Well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Extra-large fridge space
– Double timber shutter doors open out to courtyard with unspoilt reserve views
– Covered pergola area
– Upstairs has a study nook
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs each with built-in robes
– Central natural gas heating
– Evaporative cooling
– Rural outlook
– Separate heating to entrance
– Security screens throughout
– Pebblecrete finish on driveway
– Remote panel lift door on double garage
– Internal garage access to residence
– Colorbond fencing
– Low-maintenance landscaped design
This DHA investment equals “peace of mind” from a long lease, guaranteed rental income paid monthly in advance, restoration provisions at lease end and other extensive DHA Property Care Services.
Contact Christine Shaw or Kate Murphy to arrange a private viewing appointment.
DHA Lease: 08/05/2009 to 07/05/2021
Lease Options: 1 x Fixed 36 months
Right to Vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction or Extension
(Note both Lease Option and Right To Vary are at DHA discretion)
Gross Rent $575 per week with annual reviews
Land Value: $236,000
Land Size: 337.6m² (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,444.77pa (approx.)
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to read about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property