Room to move in this expansive home set in a lovely quiet loop street!
Set in a lovely quiet loop street within metres of parkland is this lovely light and airy four bedroom ensuite plus study home with approx. 200m² of fabulous living. This terrific residence has been extended over time to create a wonderful family home with a superb blend of indoor and outdoor living that is hard to find. Offering expansive formal and informal living with a charming combined living and dining/sitting area to the front and a beautiful open plan family room to the back, with this area being enhanced by the magnificent as new kitchen that offers everything for the chef of the home including a gas cook top, dishwasher, soft closing drawers and doors and stone tops with a huge island bench taking pride of place in the centre, allowing you to spread yourself out and cook up a storm.
Each of the bedrooms feature built in robes with the huge master bedroom having the luxury of an ensuite and extensive walk through robe area. Other excellent additions include quality floating vinyl flooring to the kitchen, family room, entry and hallway, built in shelving to the study and a reverse cycle split system and gas wall heater to the family room, with a built in fireplace to the living area providing you with not only warmth but a wonderful ambiance on those chilly winter days. Step outdoors onto the huge covered deck that provides you with the perfect place for entertaining and relaxing with family and friends, here you can cater for the largest of gatherings. The gardens are well established with delightful leafy trees and the rear yard is nice and secure with plenty of room for the kids and pets to run around in.
With the fabulous Kippax shopping centre, public transport and excellent choice of schools close by you won’t find better value for money in such a convenient location.
– Lovely four bedroom ensuite plus study home
– 200m² approx. of living to enjoy
– Separate entrance
– Expansive separate formal and informal living areas
– Stunning large as new kitchen with soft closing doors and drawers, gas cook top, stone tops, abundant storage and a huge island bench
– Quality floating vinyl flooring to the family room, kitchen, entry and hallway
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– Reverse cycle split system, gas wall heating and built in fireplace (ducted to the bedrooms)
– Huge covered timber deck
– Carport and garden sheds
– Set on a delightful leafy established block of 757m² approx.
– Positioned just metres from parkland in a quiet loop street
– Close proximity to Kippax shopping centre, schools and public transport
– Within easy access of the Belconnen Town Centre, University of Canberra and the City Centre
Land Size: 757 m²
Land Value: $306,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,144 pa (approx.)