13/23 Chave Street, Holt ACT 2615
Positioned in a quiet street and in a neat tidy complex, this affordable very well presented two bedroom single level townhouse complete with a lockup garage is a rare offering in the current market.
The home has just been freshly painted throughout with new neutral toned carpet installed in the living areas and bedrooms.
Generous light and airy open plan living areas are a stand out feature of the home, and boast creature comforts including gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning.
There is very functional kitchen, which overlooks the rear gardens and adjoins the dining area providing access to the rear private courtyard/gardens.
This complex is one of the best maintained developments in the suburb of Holt with very low strata fees.
The “Kippax Shopping Centre”, numerous clubs, restaurants, cafes, schools plus public transport is a very short stroll away.
This home could be just the answer to your new convenient and comfortable lifestyle. Be quick to inspect as this type of property and price bracket are hard to find, and presents a superb opportunity for live in owners or investors, as there is also strong rental demand for this type of property.
With nothing to spend just move in and enjoy.
Be quick to inspect this as there is sure to be keen interest.
– Two bedroom single level townhouse
– Open plan living and dining
– Freshly painted throughout
– New neutral toned carpet installed in living areas and bedrooms
– Excellent kitchen with new oven and gas cook top overlooking gardens
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in living, plus a gas wall furnace
– Built in robes in both bedrooms
– Two way bathroom with shower and separate bath
– Separate toilet
– Large internal laundry
– Security screen doors to front and back doors and front windows
– Very low strata fees
– Lockup brick garage with room for extra vehicle in front of garage
– Situated in a quiet well maintained complex
– Short walk to “Kippax Shopping Centre”, clubs and public transport
– Large private rear courtyard/garden area
– Gas hot water
– Ample visitor parking throughout complex
– Pull down awnings on rear windows
Land Rates: $488.00 pq (approx.)
Body Corporate: $325.00 pq (approx.)
Land Value: $228,000 (2018)