A grand holding positioned on the high side of beautiful tree-lined Schlich Street
In the prestigious Embassy Belt; an extended original home set within a large private level block (1707m2).
Providing you with a rare opportunity to further renovate and extend or use your creativity and passion to create your own masterpiece.
The house currently comprising of lounge, dining, family and rumpus rooms, further accommodating all the family with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a second kitchen in a segregated part of the house which is ideal for extended family.
The incredible back garden with an entertainment deck, garden shed and vegie patch also provides the scope for a court and swimming pool.
Surrounded by prestigious residences and embassies and located within walking distance to Lake Burley Griffin and Yarralumla shops and only a short drive to the Parliamentary Triangle, Deakin and Manuka Shops – this is an opportunity not to be overlooked!
• Owned by the family since 1965
• 1707m2 block
• Lounge, Dining, Family and Rumpus Rooms
• Four bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Segregated wing of the house, with second kitchen, bathroom and bedroom 4 or extra living space and separate entrance
• Ducted gas heating
• Fire place in lounge room and bedroom 4/living area
• Single Garage and carport
• Double Brick
• Corrugated iron roof
• Located on a beautiful tree-lined street
Land Size: 1707m2
Land Rates: $7337