Restful sense of space with high ceilings, vast living areas & a superb location, close to reserve!
A distinctive, over-height front door opens to reveal the impressive dimensions. To the left, the formal lounge offers a restful space, soft carpet in charcoal and a novel, full-height solid timber door. On the right, the spacious, segregated master bedroom features additional high-set windows offering privacy and lots of light. A walk-through robe leads to the ensuite, equipped with twin vanities, an extra wide shower and marble feature tiling.
This level also includes a study, which could be used flexibly, while just three steps lead up to the vast informal living area, which has a smaller study nook as well. The 2.7 metre ceilings are studded with LED downlighting, while pendant feature lighting illuminates the impressive stone island bench in the centre. Stainless steel appliances include a Blanco oven, induction cooktop and a dishwasher. Storage is endless, with twin pantries, many soft-close drawers and an additional walk-in pantry or linen press.
From this hub of family living, double glass doors open to an expansive covered entertaining area, bordered with beautifully crafted stonework and the soft foliage of thriving plants which promise to grow above fence height, although the area already offers complete privacy.
The family and dining room connects to a fabulous light filled rumpus, while impressive, full-height, sliding, solid timber doors can separate the family and dining room from the rumpus if desired. From the rumpus room, double glass doors open onto the private, turfed rear garden, which offers a cute cubby, water tank, shed and a view to the mountains from this part of the garden.
Googong stands out for the large number of parks, ponds and walking trails. From this desirable position close to a nature reserve, playground and covered community barbeques, it is a comfortable walk to the shopping centre which offers a new IGA, a childcare centre and Club Googong, where residents can enjoy great facilities, including swimming pool, gym and tennis courts. Paddle boarding can be enjoyed on nearby Googong reservoir. Come and inspect this fabulous home in a vibrant new development, designed with a strong focus on great community recreation.
– Quality BLD home, situated near the edge of the estate, just steps from nature reserve
– Fully landscaped with lush, established gardens, ready to enjoy
– View to mountains bordering Googong reservoir can be enjoyed from sitting area at front of home
– High ceilings throughout & separate lounge, family room & rumpus, finest finishes & many extras
– Full height, extra wide, solid timber sliding doors to lounge and between family room & rumpus
– Impressive kitchen features white stone island bench with breakfast bar & huge amount of storage
– Family and dining room, and rumpus, each open onto outdoor entertaining and turfed rear garden
– Private entertaining area has high ceiling with LED’s, a mains gas outlet & is bordered by shrubs
– Attractive, durable vinyl plank through hallways and huge family and dining room
– Soft charcoal carpet laid through lounge, rumpus and bedrooms
– Bright master bedroom offers walk-thru robe & luxurious ensuite with wide shower & twin vanities
– Three secondary bedrooms all have built-in robes, while end bedroom enjoys view to mountains
– Main bathroom offers, a deep bath, shower & separate w/c & full height tiling in both bathrooms
– Study equipped with internet points and a phone line, while this room may be used flexibly
– Double glazing throughout promotes comfortable, even temperatures
– Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Rheem instantaneous hot water
– Ducted vacuum system
– Security system and doorbell with intercom
– Double garage has extra length, internal access & is fitted with automatic, double panel-lift door
– In-ground watering system through rear garden
– Garden is private with a grassy play area with cubby house, and a lovely view to mountains
– 4,000 litre water tank, a garden shed and two raised veggie beds
– Short walk to shopping centre with new IGA, childcare, Club Googong with pool, tennis & gym
Land Size: 554 m²
Land Value: $254,000
Living Size: 272 m² (approx.)
Alfresco: 18 m² (approx.)