There is no Strata here... a Separate Title residence bekons!
Inviting home ready for entertaining, in elevated peaceful location close to reserve and school!
A fantastic, elevated position at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac, only steps from bushland reserve, is the setting for this freshly presented and energy efficient home, set amidst attractive gardens.
Fresh neutral décor throughout adds to the inviting feel, complemented by modern, easy care flooring.
The light filled, open plan living area faces north and opens onto a paved and totally private, covered entertaining area, overlooking the garden. Sheltered by shrubs and Colorbond fencing, this is a wonderful place to relax with family and friends.
Comfort in the main living area is ensured by a ceiling fan and a new reverse cycle air conditioner. LED downlighting adds to the updated presentation.
An impressive 6.6 kW solar system, as well as a new heat pump for hot water, make this home stand out for sustainability and minimising costs.
The bright kitchen is equipped with an electric stove, dishwasher and a pantry.
A second living area or rumpus has a sliding door to the front of the property.
Bedrooms all offer built-in robes and the spacious master bedroom has two way access to the bathroom, which features a bath, shower and separate w/c.
Reverse cycle air conditioners are installed in the master and second bedroom.
Gardens around the home are appealing and easy care.
There is a new carport, an additional off-street parking space, and a shed in the rear garden.
It is just metres to an elevated reserve with views over the district and to a park with new play equipment. The Bi-Centennial nature trail is also close by.
It is a comfortable walk to Ngunnawal primary school and only a short drive to all the facilities of Casey Market Town!
• Inviting home offering separate living areas and generous, private entertaining space
• Elevated position at top of a quiet cul-de-sac, steps from bushland reserve with views
• Home refreshed throughout in neutral white and featuring attractive, easy care flooring
• Light filled, open plan main living area faces north and opens to covered entertaining space
• LED downlighting to main living area
• Bright kitchen equipped with an electric stove, dishwasher and a pantry
• Second living area or rumpus, which opens to the front of the property
• Impressive 6.6 kW solar system and a hot water heat pump
• Reverse cycle air conditioners in main living area, master and second bedroom
• Ceiling fans to living area and master bedroom
• Generous entertaining area is totally private and overlooks attractive gardens with pond
• Spacious master has access to two way bathroom and all three bedrooms offer built-in robes
• Bathroom features a bath, shower and separate w/c
• New carport and an off-street parking space, with a shed in the rear garden
• Short walk to a park with upgraded play equipment and Ngunnawal primary and oval
• Close to Bi-Centennial nature trail
• Short drive to extensive shopping and restaurants in Casey Market Town
RATES: $ 2,315.34