Intelligently Designed Residence - a Testament to Contemporary and Efficient Living
Arguably one of Ainslie’s finest homes, 12 Baker Gardens has been masterfully crafted to create supreme indoor comfort and low energy consumption through Passive House design, whilst also delivering intelligent architecture.
Set in the tightly held location of Baker Gardens, this next generation residence showcases a functional floorplan and creates a light filled environment perfect for every living scenario. Through the utilisation of high-ceilings in the entrance foyer and the selection of honed limestone tiles, an immense sense of space is created. The indoor living areas are seamlessly connected to the outdoor spaces, bringing a tangible connection to the backdrop of Mount Ainslie.
The considered design features four spacious bedrooms, with the master suite showcasing a walk-through-robe and an ensuite with a double vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles. A formal living area, also functioning as a library, is segregated to the front of the house, and leads through to a sizeable hidden office.
Positioned in the centre of the home and bathed in natural sunlight, the kitchen is an entertainer’s dream. Gaggenau appliances, a walk-in pantry and seemingly endless stone and stainless-steel benches accommodate the needs of family cooks and aspiring master chefs alike.
Constructed in late 2015, the home has been built to the Passive House design principles, ensuring that energy efficiency is achieved with ease. A consistent temperature is maintained year-round for ample comfort, with German triple glazed windows, high insulation and building airtightness contributing to the home’s six-star energy rating.
Situated on a generous block of over 1120m2 and constructed to the highest quality, this state-of-the-art residence has been designed without compromise. Located moments away from the Ainslie Shops, the CBD, local schools and walking trails, the setting is unbeatable.
This intelligently designed residence is a testament to contemporary and efficient living and is an opportunity not to be missed.
– Built to the Passive House design principles
– Honed limestone tiles and hardwood timber floors
– High ceilings
– Stone and stainless-steel benchtops
– Soft close drawers
– Mirrored splashback
– Gaggenau double pyrolytic ovens
– Gaggenau steamer and combi-microwave oven
– Gaggenau induction cooktop and plate warmer
– SMEG rangehood
– Miele dishwasher
– Breakfast bar
– Walk in butler’s pantry with additional sink
– Wine cellar
– Waterfall bath
– Floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathrooms
– Ensuite with double vanity
– Walk-through-robe in master bedroom
– Built-in-robes to other bedrooms
– Study nook
– Formal lounge with library
– Hidden office
– Large laundry with side access
– Coat cupboard at entry
– LED lights
– Surround sound system with amplifiers
– Audio System through the house
– Tilt and turn double sealed doors
– Triple glazed European windows
– High insulation in floor, walls and roof
– Bluestone joinery
– Secure KOCOM video intercom
– Keyless entry
– Security Camera (3 off) at front and rear
– Alarm system
– Heat recovery ventilation system
– Construction method has no thermal bridges
– Automated sun shading external blinds
– Covered alfresco area
– 11,000L water tank
– Vegetable patch in rear garden
Land Size: 1121m2
Internal Size: 262m2 (approx.)
Rates: $4,236 per annum (approx.)
Land Tax: $7,098 per annum (approx.)
EER: 6 stars
Car: Double garage and carport with rear access (two-way)
Rental Estimate: $1,300 – $1,550 per week (unfurnished)