Little has changed since 1981
Great rewards await the astute buyer intent on undertaking either a complete refurbishment or just a rudimentary “carpet and paint” facelift. This rare entry-level opportunity presents potential galore in a prime central Weston Creek location for the clever first home buyer, discerning downsizer or canny investor.
Presented in absolute original condition throughout, this classic 1980’s residence features a functional split-level (only two steps) layout with an approximate overall floor area of 76sqm incorporating open-plan lounge and dining areas with towering raked ceiling, exposed beams and feature brick walls overlooked by the tidy original kitchen in vibrant period tones.
The bright bathroom includes a separate shower recess, a full bath tub and feature cedar paneling plus a separate WC. Both bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and exposed brick walls. A large separate laundry room leads out to a rear service courtyard providing huge scope for the avid gardener to perhaps establish a private vegetable plot. A detached single carport with a handy lock-up storage cupboard is supplemented by ample additional off-street parking visitor parking spaces.
Discretely nestled in the quiet, well maintained and tightly held ‘Arunta Court” complex, this striking two bedroom townhouse is within easy strolling distance of local recreational areas, sports facilities, medical centres, popular clubs and the Cooleman Court Shopping precinct with its myriad of cafes and restaurants, whilst being only a short drive to Civic along with both the Woden and Tuggeranong Town Centres.
* Split-level two bedroom townhouse of approximately 76sqm
* Enormous entry courtyard with large pergola sheltered paved area
* Open-plan living and dining areas filled with exposed brick feature walls
* Towering raked ceilings with exposed beams
* Functional kitchen with breakfast bar in pristine original condition
* Bright original bathroom with full-sized bath tub and separate shower recess
* Separate WC
* Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
* Reverse-cycle split-system air-conditioner in living area
* Private rear service courtyard with clothes line and ample space for the gardener to develop
* Detached single carport with lock-up storage cupboard
* Easy strolling distance to Cooleman Court shopping Centre, medical centres, local cafes, restaurants and popular clubs.
* Close proximity to Primary and Secondary schools along with a wide array of sporting facilities
* Short drive to Civic along with Woden and Tuggeranong Town Centres
* Unit 12 “Arunta Court” Unit Plan No 217
* Body corporate levies – $443 p/q
* Sinking fund contribution – $94 p/q