High Calibre, Family Home in Popular Precinct
11A is now SOLD!
Recently completed, modern family home in a small complex of just two is finished to the highest standard, in the sought after precinct of Weetangera.
Canberra Red Original bricks frame the entry, along with a mixture of face brick, cedar and a modern rendered finish. An ideal home for the growing family, people looking to downsize or investors.
Currently tenanted until Spring 2020, with a high potential rental return.
The home features two master bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes ( one downstairs) separate living areas, spacious bedrooms, bathrooms with modern fixtures, outdoor entertaining, gourmet kitchen, with low maintenance living inside and out. Downstairs you will find an oversized garage, second master suite plus a huge storage area behind it and potential for a triple car garage.
Located close to all amenities, schools and shops, this home should not be missed. Contact Adrian today for more information
The Finer Points
– Recently completed, deluxe home
– Tenanted until Spring 2020 with rental potential of $720-$750pw
– Two master suites with ensuites
– Floating floors throughout
– Plush carpet in bedrooms
– Quality wall hung vanities in bathrooms
– Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
– Free-standing bath in main bathroom
– Oversized showers in all three bathrooms
– Separate living areas
– 900mm appliances in kitchen
– Gas cooktop
– Stone benctops with breakfast bar
– Quality joinery and tapware
– Tiled, covered outdoor entertaining area off living
– Double glazed windows
– High ceilings
– Square-set cornices
– Oversized double garage with huge storage area behind
– R2 Insulation throughout walls
– 6.0 Star energy rating
– Potential for triple car garage
– Low maintenance, landscaped yards
– Total build 222m2, plus downstairs storage area ( approx.)
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.