Location, Lifestyle & Convenience
Inspired contemporary design delivers an idyllic environment for inner city living in this splendid apartment. Positioned on the fourth floor of the Nova building, the spacious floor plan offers a light-filled aspect, with across the majestic Mount Majura and Mount Ainslie. With the convenience of all that Dickson has to offer literally on your doorstep, the lifestyle and amenity of this location is exceptional!
The open plan living space consists of a lounge and dining area featuring high ceilings and excellent natural light via the large windows and skylight. Sliding doors lead out to the inviting covered balcony.
The large main bedroom features a large walk-through wardrobe, sliding door access to the balcony plus a sleek and generous ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom features excellent storage and is set adjacent to the main bathroom which also has ample storage.
If you are looking for a sun-filled, well proportioned, easy maintenance apartment in a highly sought after location, look no further. Inspection is highly recommended.
• Premium kitchen with soft close cabinetry, stone tops & quality appliances.
• Sleek & stylish bathrooms with quality fittings & extensive storage.
• European style hide-away laundry.
• Double glazed windows.
• Panoramic mountain views.
• Residents entertaining area with BBQ facilities.
• Fantastic private gym.
• Walking distance to the updated Dickson Shopping precinct.
• A short walk to the light rail stop.
• Two secure car spots and storage cage.
Living size: 84m2 approx.
Balcony: 8m2 approx.
EER: 6 stars
Body corp: $1,300 p/q approx.
Rates: $1,798 per annum approx.
Land tax (if rented) $2,147.75 approx.