Updated home in a superb cul-de-sac location
Set in a private and peaceful setting at the end of a cul-de-sac you will find this delightful, privately-built home that offers a wonderful opportunity.
With renovations extending throughout the home over time, there is a modern feel and most of the hard work has been done. The comfortable lounge and dining rooms are light-filled, with hardwood flooring adding warmth to these rooms. The updated kitchen is perfectly located between the living areas and the huge rear patio, so whether you are eating indoors or entertaining outside, the kitchen easily services both spaces.
The three bedrooms each have built-in wardrobes and easy access to the renovated bathroom and separate toilet. Underfloor insulation, ducted evaporative cooling and a reverse cycle split system all combine to ensure comfortable living year-round.
Adding extra appeal for those who require storage space or have a hobby, there is a large storage/utility room with a toilet next to the single garage, making it a useful and versatile space. There is also a single carport and abundant off-street parking.
Positioned on an 828m2 parcel of land, there is plenty of outdoor space however the front and rear yards are relatively low-maintenance, and allow for the next owner to potentially make changes to suit their own needs.
– Quiet cul-de-sac location
– Privately built home
– Lounge and dining areas with hardwood flooring
– Updated kitchen with electric cooktop
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– Fully renovated bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted evaporative cooling and a reverse cycle split system
– Huge, elevated rear patio
– Single garage plus single carport
– External storage/utility room with toilet
– Established, easy-care gardens
– Walking distance to Arawang Primary, Stromlo High and the Waramanga Shops
– In close proximity to Cooleman Court and the Woden Town Centre
– Rental appraisal of $630 to $670 per week
Land Size: 828m2
Living Size: 103m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,605 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $686,000 (approx.)