The ultimate entertainer offering an amazing outdoor lifestyle
A true entertainer’s home, this fully renovated property in the heart of Richardson first delights you with its light-filled ambience and cosy contemporary style inside, then totally excites you with the enviable outdoor lifestyle made possible by well-designed areas on its level 864m² block.
Ideal for young families, those with home businesses, or anyone with a serious hobby, the home offers a gorgeous, ample open-plan living space, three bedrooms and one bathroom. The living zone is welcoming with warm-toned timber veneer flooring throughout. It combines the lounge and dining spaces with the well appointed kitchen with island/breakfast bar, electric appliances, dishwasher and pantry. The main bedroom has a mirrored built-in wardrobe and full-length window, the stylishly family bathroom which includes a bathtub, and there is a separate toilet.
The standout attraction of this property is undoubtedly its fantastic, big, neat, secure rear yard with electric gates, and everything it encompasses: huge timber entertaining deck with Pioneer Shade Structure and outdoor kitchen including a pizza oven, easy-care garden and vegetable garden beds, a large grassy area for children and pets to run around, a dog run, basketball surface and hoop, and to top it all off, a four car auto-door garage which is currently designed to accommodate two cars with two insulated workshop rooms. There is additional car accommodation under a double carport, and also off-street parking.
Everything has been done in this very attractive home – it is absolutely ready for its lucky new owners to move in and start living, entertaining, playing, pottering and relishing the perfect balance of indoor comfort and outdoor lifestyle it has been thoughtfully designed to enjoy.
– Quiet loop street location
– Absolute entertainer’s delight
– Fully renovated three bedroom home
– Light, warm-toned and spacious open plan living space with great renovated kitchen
– Bathroom with separate toilet
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Huge flat block and secure rear yard, ideal for children and pets
– Fantastic outdoor covered entertainment area with outdoor kitchen and pizza oven
– Four car garage plus double carport, 15m x 7m with reverse cycle split system
– Automatic gates
– Security cameras
– Plans have been drawn up for an extension to the house that can be made available to prospective buyers
– Rental appraisal of $725 to $775 per week
Land Size: 864m2
Living Size: 107m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,778 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $381,000 (approx.)