A new family home or a downsizers delight.
Via appointment only – to book a private inspection, contact Nick or Pete.
A home you can be proud of as soon as you walk in.
All the hard work has been done as the home has been updated throughout the living & dining areas are generous and have great outlooks to what is a beautifully landscaped and maintained back yard. The kitchen is well appointed and has plenty of room to entertain.
All three bedrooms are a generous size with built-in robes and all sharing the updated bathroom.
The back yard is something of a standout perfect for entertaining with a covered deck and spacious areas for having fun with the kids or the fur babies. The gardens have been really well maintained and provide great privacy for the property.
The property is only a short walk to local shops, Lazzari’s Bros café, St. Thomas the Apostle Primary School, public transport and only minutes to Tuggeranong Town Centre. You also have easy access to the Murrumbidgee Country Club for the golfers out there.
– Beautifully presented property inside & out
– Perfectly suited to first home buyers, young families or downsizers
– Spacious separate living areas
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Extra storage room outside.
– Single level floor plan
– Updated bathroom & WC
– Built-in robes to all three bedrooms
– Split system air conditioning
– North facing covered deck
– Easy care gardens
– Double Carport with drive through access
– Short walk to local shops, schools & public transport
– Land size: 480m²
– Living: 104m²
11 Kidman is not one to miss.