Stunning renovated home nestled at the end of a lovely cul-de-sac just moments from amenities! VENDORS MOVING INTERSTATE
Move in and enjoy this beautiful modern and vibrant newly renovated three bedroom home positioned at the end of a quiet friendly cul-de-sac in a very pleasant area of this sought after suburb. Impeccably presented and designed to create a magnificent blend of indoor and outdoor living to take advantage of the glorious northerly aspect, this home will capture you with its feel, warmth and style of living on offer. Featuring beautiful expansive separate formal and informal living areas, this home is sure to please those who love to entertain and are looking for plenty of room to spread yourself out.
To the front of the home is the glorious main living room that enjoys a brilliant outlook up to Mount Majura, to the rear you have a magnificent open plan sun drenched family, kitchen and dining area with a mixture of full length double glazed windows and doors allowing abundant light to pour in. From here you step directly out onto the expansive timber deck where outdoor dining, entertaining and relaxing can be enjoyed with room to cater for the largest of gatherings. The state of the art kitchen with first class inclusions will amaze with everything that the chef of the home desires, including an induction cook top, abundant storage, soft closing drawers and cupboards, stone tops and a huge island bench/breakfast bar that takes pride of place in the centre.
Other impressive features include an exquisite new bathroom, separate toilet with a hand basin, built-in robes to each of the bedrooms, quality flooring, modern lighting including LED lights, a reverse-cycle split system and so much more. There is the bonus of two separate lined rooms joining the garage that are ideal for a home gym/studio/teenager’s retreat or even a home office, depending on your needs. The single garage provides you with ample car accommodation and there is plenty of off-street parking. This magic home is set on a fabulous block of 835m² (approx.) with leafy established gardens and an excellent enclosed rear yard that is just perfect for the kids and pets to run around in.
The home is just minutes away from the thriving Watson Shopping Centre, a great choice of public and private schools, public transport including the new light rail, the very popular walking trails of Mount Majura Nature Reserve and EPIC (where the Farmer’s market is held each Saturday morning), all whilst being within just a short drive of the City Centre, Universities and sporting facilities.
– Stunning spacious and beautifully renovated three bedroom home
– Just move in and enjoy as all the hard work has been done
– Nestled at the end of a quiet friendly cul-de-sac
– Wonderful blend of indoor and outdoor living
– Separate formal and informal living areas with quality laminate flooring
– Double glazed windows and doors to the kitchen/family room
– Filled with an abundance of light
– State of the art kitchen with stone tops, huge island bench/breakfast bar, soft closing drawers and cupboards, abundant storage, induction cooktop and dishwasher
– Exquisite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and heated towel rail
– Separate toilet with a hand basin
– Solar hot water
– Modern lighting including LED lights
– Built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Insulation to the ceilings and walls
– Reverse-cycle split system
– Two separate lined rooms joining the garage – ideal for a gym/home office/studio or teenager’s retreat
– Single garage plus ample off-street parking
– Lovely landscaped block of 835m² approx.
– Walk to the fabulous local shopping centre, a great choice public or private schools, public transport including the new light rail, Farmer’s market (held at EPIC each Saturday morning) and Mount Majura Nature Reserve
– Only a short drive to the City, Universities and sporting facilities
Land Size: 835m²
Land Value: $514,000
Land Rates: $3,244 pa (approx.)