Suburban apartment living at its very best
Positioned within a boutique development in the highly sought-after suburb of Chapman, this as-new 94m2 two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment is the ideal offering for downsizers, first home buyers and investors alike who are in search of a quality apartment.
Changed from the original plan with upgrades and additions made to the standard inclusions list, the luxurious apartment boasts a generous open-plan living space with Bamboo flooring that flows out to the huge 34m2 covered balcony. The stylish kitchen is impressive in size with a large island bench with a breakfast bar, 40mm stone benchtop, top of the line AEG appliances including an induction cooktop and built-in microwave, and a Billi Tap.
The two bedrooms are positioned on either side of the apartment offering good privacy. The master bedroom features custom joinery in the walk-in wardrobe and a modern ensuite with underfloor heating, whilst the second bedroom and guests have access to the main bathroom with underfloor heating. An added bonus is the full-sized laundry – a rare find in apartments these days!
Other highlights include high ceilings throughout, three reverse cycle split systems, two Instantaneous electric hot water systems, two secure car spaces (one is a large accessible car space) plus three storage cages.
You won’t find a better apartment elsewhere, and the suburban location of the Clifford promises a far more relaxed and peaceful lifestyle.
– Sought-after Chapman location
– Located right next to the popular Chapman Shops and very close to Chapman Primary
– A bus stop is only a few metres away
– First-floor apartment
– 94m2 of living space and 34m2 of balcony (approx.)
– Open-plan living with Bamboo flooring
– Spacious kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops
– Large island bench with breakfast bar
– Top of the line AEG appliances including an induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, built-in microwave and a dishwasher
– Ducted range hood
– Billi instant chill and boil tap
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe with custom cabinetry and ensuite
– Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
– Both bathrooms have underfloor heating, floor to ceiling tiles, mood lighting, Astra Walker tapware and rain shower heads plus rails
– Full-sized laundry with stone benchtop
– Three reverse cycle split systems
– Upgraded carpet
– High ceilings throughout
– Custom joinery throughout
– Covered and tiled balcony with two taps and two power points
– Two secure car spaces (one is a large accessible space)
– Three lockable storage cages
– Rental potential of $550 to $580 per week
Living Size: 94m2 plus balcony 34m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $1,444 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $4,728 p.a (approx.)