Tranquility in Ngunnawal
This well maintained and charming home will capture your heart from the moment you walk in! Located within a peaceful family-friendly complex, only minutes away from the Ngunnawal shops and the Gungahlin Town Centre shopping precinct, this home is a perfect opportunity for investment or a first-home buyer.
On the ground floor, the home boasts separate living and dining areas, offering an easy flow through to the generously sized kitchen, which is complemented with laminate bench tops, ceramic cook top, electric oven, and dishwasher. A toilet located downstairs discretely located off the laundry conveniently services the downstairs area.
Situated on the upper level are the three spacious bedrooms, two with built in robes, that have been planned to easily access the family bathroom.
The paved courtyard out back is a secure and secluded area where you can enjoy and relax with family and friends, boasting a low maintenance environment, complete shrubs and established greenery .
This is a wonderful opportunity not to be missed. A highly desirable design in a great location, it is just waiting for new owners to enjoy.
Please call Chris on 0437 859 865 or Katrice on 0411 449 071 to register your interest and secure a viewing of this lovely home!
– Three bedrooms with two bedrooms featuring built in robes
– Separate living and dining areas
– Generous kitchen complimented with laminate bench top, ceramic cook top, electric oven, and dishwasher
– Family bathroom
– Downstairs toilet
– Electric wall heating
– Low maintenance paved courtyard
– Year Built – 1997
– Ground Floor Residence – 52.53m2
– Upper Floor Residence – 39.34m2
– Garage – 19.99m2
– Total – 111.86m2
– EER – 6 Stars
– Body Corporate – $447 per quarter (approx.)
– Rates – $416 per quarter (approx.)