Light Airy North Facing Townhouse.
Sleek, spacious and extremely attractive, this 3 bedroom en-suite, solar passive townhouse is now available to the market for the first time since it was built.
Presenting excellently, it’s perfect for the growing family or first home buyer. Quality inclusions throughout, sunlit north facing family room and dining area flows onto a lovely outdoor courtyard,
Upon entry through the private and landscaped, sunny courtyard you will discover an expansive open planned living area with a lovely stone top kitchen.
Upstairs encompasses all three bedroom, main bathroom with the master bedroom featuring en-suite and a lovely balcony.
Maison 2 is a fantastic development, with a family friendly BBQ area and swimming pool, ample visitor parking and is only a short drive to Gungahlin market place, with Margaret Hendry School in Taylor on your doorstep and public transport just around the corner.
– Living: 109.65m2(approx.)
– Garage: 19.34m2(approx.)
– Balcony: 2.8m2(approx.)
– Courtyard: 24m2(approx.)
– Body Corp including Sinking Fund: $585.50 per quarter
– Rates: $459.35 (approx.) per quarter
– Excellently presented, three-bedroom townhouse
– All windows are double glaze
– Breakfast bar in kitchen
– In-built microwave
– European appliances, 900mm gas cooktop
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout
– Powder room downstairs
– All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom upstairs, with bathtub
– Master with en-suite and sunny balcony
– European laundry
– Low maintenance courtyard with northerly aspect
– Single garage with I/A plus extra car park
– Internal access
This is a fantastic property and one not to be missed.
Please email or call Stuart on 0414249449 for contract and more information.