Sensational from every angle!
Modern, yet classically elegant, this superb first floor residence is in a quiet position and offers light filled, contemporary living with outstanding style and flawless attention to detail.
Offering approximately 100 sq.m. indoors, the various spaces include a wide and welcoming entrance hallway, generous open plan living and dining room, stunning kitchen, dedicated study area, two spacious bedrooms, separate and large laundry, plus a massive amount of storage throughout.
Due to the actual size and idyllic siting, this particular apartment was selected as a display model, when stage one of the complex had been completed.
Too many to mention individually, we welcome you to visit and absorb the numerous benefits and remarkable features which make this the outstanding apartment it is!
Boasting an abundance of storage throughout, the single level apartment is immersed in natural light and offers ease of living. The open plan design is superb, the kitchen, with its sleek stone benchtops, glass splash-back and quality appliances will delight the chef within. There is a specific and purpose built study area. Both bedrooms are spacious, each being appointed with built-in-robes and large picture windows. The two bathrooms are palatial, with dream fixtures and fittings, making you feel like you are visiting a top quality hotel for some R & R. The separate laundry, an unusual feature in apartment living, provides additional space.
The broad, wrap around balcony is inviting and absolutely perfect for al-fresco entertaining, while enjoying a calming and leafy outlook to nearby parkland with children’s playground, as well as the community gardens.
No doubt you have heard the name Jamie Durie, held on a pedestal and known nationally for his outstanding garden designs! The resort style complex proudly shows off the sensational 25m solar heated swimming pool with infinity-edge which is the pivot point, encircled by Jamie’s fabulously landscaped garden, with its barbeque facilities, picnic lawn area, reflection pond, fire pit and exercise space, as well as numerous seating areas.
Very close to Stromlo Forest Park for bike riding, running and bush walking, and the Murrumbidgee River is also nearby and ready for exploring.
Wright is located in an upcoming location, with Woden Town Centre approximately 12 minutes away, and approximately 15 minutes to Canberra City Centre and Belconnen Town Centre.
Observatory Living at its best!
– Brilliant location
– Quiet and light filled
– Elevated position
– Former display apartment
– Lift access
– Spacious throughout
– Meticulously presented
– Flowing and thoughtful floorplan
– Light and bright, open plan living area
– Gorgeous kitchen, with AEG glass cooktop
– Built in study desk, with shelving
– Both bedrooms offer an entire wall of built in wardrobing
– Breath-taking bathroom and ensuite
– Impressive tiling and floor coverings throughout
– Quality Luxaflex cellular blinds and contemporary shutters
– An enormous amount of storage
– Car accommodation for two vehicles
– The amazing solar heated swimming pool and community facilities for the enjoyment of residents
– A selection of excellent schools nearby
– Conveniently close to Cooleman Court shopping centre, with its many services and facilities
– A selection of restaurants beckon at Cooleman Court
– Bike rides and bush walks on nearby Mt Stromlo
– Proximity to Murrumbidgee River, swimming, paddling and rock hopping at blissful Uriarra Crossing
Land rates: $303.41 per quarter (approx.)
Body corporate levies: $1019.25 per quarter (approx.)