Large family home in a peaceful location
Perfectly positioned in a quiet Cul-de-sac this generously proportioned family home offers an ideal balance between indoor and outdoor living with a thriving garden connected to the home via a gorgeous L shaped pergola, giving you flexible lifestyle and entertaining options.
The well-appointed kitchen is the heart of the home and features a 40mm stone bench top and updated appliances including gas cook top, wall oven and dishwasher. Formal living areas are set to the front with the open plan family and meals leading out to the pergola. For accommodation, the King sized master suite is complemented by a walk in robe and ensuite whilst all other bedrooms offer built in robes.
An expansive garden awaits and will suit the green thumb or those looking for additional outdoor space. The established lawn provides the ideal setting for abundant shade and fruit trees plus veggie patch. Ducted heating and cooling will take care of you in winter and summer whilst, for the milder months, a Ventis filtered air system is on offer.
– Large flat block in a quiet location
– Formal living and dining
– Spacious meals and family room
– Kitchen features 40mm stone bench top, gas cooking, dishwasher and updated appliances
– King sized master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– Evaporative cooling
– Ducted gas heating
– Ventis home ventilation system
– Continuous gas hot water
– Freshly painted
– Massive “L” shaped pergola for entertaining
– Established lawn and gardens
– Abundant fruit trees
– Veggie patch
– Double garage with internal access
– Convenient to local supermarket and public transport