A perfect start or a great down-sizer…
With excellent street appeal, this stylish residence is ideally situated amongst beautiful gardens in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to local shops, schools and transport.
Freshly painted and updated throughout with glorious garden views from every window, the home offers a pleasant ambience from end to end. The light-filled living spaces consist of open plan lounge and dining areas featuring large picture windows and floating floors. There are three good-sized bedrooms and the modern bathroom has a bathtub with shower over, and adjacent WC. The contemporary kitchen features double thickness stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop, breakfast bar and a Samsung two-door fridge/freezer is included. Year ’round comfort is provided with a reverse cycle air conditioner, wood fire and wall-mounted fans in all three bedrooms.
Outdoors the home has been freshly painted and is surrounded by colourful landscaped gardens. There is a great outdoor entertaining space boasting an in-built barbeque with rotisserie, and there is a newly constructed two bay garage. There’s nothing to do except move in and enjoy, so call now to make an appointment for your private viewing of this hidden treasure!
* Great street appeal with colourful landscaped gardens
* Freshly painted inside and out
* Open plan living and dining area
* Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and refrigerator included
* European laundry
* Built in wardrobes to all 3 bedrooms
* Floating floors to living areas and hallway
* Carpet in bedrooms
* New venetian blinds and curtains throughout
* Updated bathroom with separate WC
* Reverse-cycle air conditioner and wood fire in the living room
* Wall mounted fans in all bedrooms
* Security cameras with mobile monitoring
* Enclosed backyard with beautiful gardens and fruit trees
* Two bay garage
* Convenient location within walking distance to the Rivett shops and childcare centres, public transport and the local oval.
Land Size: 674m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,515 pa
Land Value: $357,000
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.