Low Maintenance, Bright Living in Crace
This well cared for, separate titled two-bedroom villa is an ideal opportunity for first home buyers and downsizers to enjoy the lifestyle Crace has to offer. Freshly painted and with brand new carpet, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy your new home.
The home showcases a great-sized open planned living area, ceramic tiles, a vast, partially covered entertaining area with Merbau timber deck, spacious kitchen, plenty of natural light and a functional floor plan. Living/Dining area are provided downstairs, along with the high ceilings, large kitchen with breakfast bar, powder room, separate laundry and access to the rear yard and separate two-car, enclosed carport. Upstairs you will find a private and well-lit study-nook, two bedrooms, both with sliding wardrobes, a main bathroom with separate toilet and master bedroom with ensuite
Completing this already impressive package is its location. Crace is surrounded by parkland, bike paths and walking trails. 10 Chance Street is literally a couple minutes’ walk to the shops, cafes and gym, childcare centre and medical centre and ovals. All situated within a 15-minute drive to Canberra city, 10-minute drive to Belconnen and a short drive to the expanding Gungahlin town centre. There is little wonder why homes in this locale don’t last long on the market.
Contact Adrian Giampietro on 0449 559 225 for more information.
– Stunning residence, finished to a high standard and nothing to do!
– Great floor plan, ideal for young couples, investors and more
– Easy-care living, inside and out
– Light-filled living areas
– Two large bedrooms
– Master bedroom with large wardrobe, ensuite
– Powder room downstairs
– Separate laundry downstairs with washer and drier included
– Split System air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
– NOBO Scandinavian panel heater upstairs in study nook
– Ceiling fans throughout home
– Roller shutters throughout home
– Square-set cornices and high ceilings
– Rheem infinite hot water system
– Modern kitchen with stone breakfast bar, gas cooktop
– Sunny and spacious outdoor area, huge deck and pergola.
– Secure double carport with storage
– Mature and landscaped, low-maintenance and private front and rear gardens
– Storage under staircase in main residence
– Walking distance to shops, medical centre, ovals, bike paths and more
– Rates $1,630pa
– Land Tax If Rented: $1,871pa
– Low Community Strata Fees at $92.48 per quarter (no body corporate)
Land Size: 187m² (approx.)
Total Living: 121.75m² (approx.)
Garage: 37.49m² (approx.)