Inner City living at its best with this well-presented loft apartment on the ground floor with its own secure entrance, located only a short stroll from the Lake, Canberra Centre and all the popular bars and eateries around the City and Braddon.
Creating a feeling of space with high ceilings and 77m2 of internal space, the loft-style floor plan features open-plan living, a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a powder room downstairs, and upstairs is the bedroom (with built-in wardrobe) and ensuite.
Reverse cycle heating and cooling provide year-round comfort, and in the warmer months the tiled patio is the perfect place to enjoy a wine or you can meander into the City and enjoy a wine or meal at one of the many bars and restaurants there.
– ‘The Forum’
– Ground floor loft apartment with its own entrance
– Open-plan living
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and tiled splashback
– Downstairs powder room
– Bedroom upstairs with built-in wardrobe
– Ensuite in good condition with hideaway laundry
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling split system
– Double cedar doors leading out onto the tiled patio
– Good storage under the stairs
– Single allocated car space plus storage cage
– Complex has secure entry, a gym and rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities and umbrellas
– Within walking distance to Commonwealth Park, the Lake, Canberra Centre and all amenities
– Rental potential of $480 to $510 per week
Living Size: 77m2 plus patio 13m2 (approx.)
Rates: $772 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $4,265.84 p.a (approx.)