Inner North Convenience and Style
Inner north convenience combined with a renovation carried out with style and flair, that is what this superb offering in sought after Dickson is all about.
If you have been waiting for the right one bedroom apartment in Dickson to catch your eye, then I believe this could be the one for you. Our current owners have decided to bring the property to the market after an extensive renovation has been carried out. Starting from the ground up, new timber flooring seamlessly brings all the rooms together and a designer kitchen with new appliances has been installed. All rooms have been freshly painted and new window treatments have also been added, bringing this solid brick older style apartment fully up to date. Why buy in a large complex when you have all the creature comforts here without the hassle of body corporate issues and lift costs.
Superbly located across the road is the “Dickson Shopping Centre” with its many shops including a Woolworths supermarket with Aldi and Coles planned for the future. Restaurants and coffee venues are moments away. Why not take an early morning swim over the coming months at the Dickson Swimming Pool which is a mere 200 metre stroll away, then cross back over the road for a coffee and breakfast. If you work or wish to shop in the City you can be whisked there in minutes on the new light rail system stopping at Dickson and planned to open early in 2019. All in all this is a fantastic offering and boasts a 3.5 star EER ( which is excellent for an older style apartment ).
Please take advantage of the upcoming open homes exhibitions or contact me Stewart on 0418 961 556 for a personal inspection.
– Newly renovated one bedroom apartment ( nothing to do here )
– New kitchen and appliances, plus new heating system in living room
– Freshly painted throughout
– New on trend timber flooring installed in all rooms plus window treatments
– Solid brick construction with 3.5 EER ( Excellent for an older style apartment )
– Carport included to protect you car
– Dickson Shopping Centre only steps away
– Dickson swimming pool 200 metres from your front door
– Superb selection of restaurants and shopping facilities in easy walking distance
– New light rail system stops at Dickson to whisk you into the city
– Numerous medical, sporting and club facilities abound in the area
– You could even live here comfortably without a car
– Low maintenance building
– Reasonable body corporate fees ( unlike the large multi level buildings in the area )
– Fantastic live-in or investment opportunity.
Rates: $439 per quarter (approx.)
Body Corporate: $550 per quarter (approx.)