A unique opportunity on Nelligen's main street overlooking the Clyde River!
Two offerings on the one block:
• a beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom property with Clyde River views &
• a commercial café/shop with operational business in place (only premises in Nelligen able to operate a business under its historical right of trade).
Own a piece of Nelligen’s history & Nelligen’s future! A unique postcard opportunity on the banks of the picturesque Clyde River. The 1062m² freehold block has two amazing offerings.
Café/commercial premises (providing an excellent rental return) in a prized location directly overlooking the Clyde River.
The River Café currently operating out of the riverfront premises with its commercial kitchen fit-out. This building is the only premises in Nelligen that is able to run a business. With an enviable position on the main route from Canberra to the South Coast, after descending the Clyde Mountain, the River Café offers the town and visitors passing by the only place to enjoy a coffee, breakfast or lunch on its beautiful sunbathed outdoor deck before reaching Batemans Bay. Its bi-fold windows capture the sun and the outlook over the river.
A beautiful south coast home or holiday home, elevated at the back of the block with privacy and views over the Clyde River.
With a stunning timber cathedral ceiling spanning the open-plan living area, timber floors and picture windows to the river, the home opens out onto the covered entertainment deck that wraps around the property. A stunning kitchen, with granite benchtops, large stainless-steel gas cooktop, oven and rangehood, completes the central hub of the home.
The main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite has sliding-door access to the wrap-around deck and water views. Another two generous bedrooms, with built-in robes, main bathroom with separate toilet and a double garage with internal access, complete the property.
The grounds of the home are neatly maintained and well planted with an orange tree, camellia bushes and wisteria-covered terrace. Under the house is a fantastic large space to entertain and host BBQ’s. There is an abundance of lockup storage, and even a workroom to indulge your hobbies.
This is one of the rarest opportunities to come to market in the region – under 2 hours from Canberra and 10 minutes from Batemans Bay.
• Located on the main street of Nelligen
• 1062m² freehold block
• On Clyde River
• Two offerings on the one title
• Commercial premises
• Major upgrades currently underway with a new bridge servicing the town
• In addition to its local residents, Nelligen has a busy camping ground (often fully booked in the warmer months) and a stream of summer visitors for water sports on the river
• 10-year lease in place (or the opportunity to purchase the leasehold and then run your own business)
• River-front location
• Only premises able to operate a business in the town
• Large, sunbathed deck, with multiple tables, chairs and umbrellas
• Internal space for dining with bi-fold windows overlooking the river
• Commercial kitchen & storage areas
• Bathroom facilities
• Additional infrastructure to further increase business and trading opportunities (Ribs & Spuds Pizza kitchen)
• Solar panels connected to the electricity grid
• Stunning, character-filled south coast home or holiday home
• Elevated at the back of the block
• Beautiful outlook over the River
• Open-plan living area with polished timber floors and timber cathedral ceiling
• Wrap-around deck ideal for entertaining
• Kitchen, with lots of storage, breakfast bar, granite benchtops and stainless-steel appliances, including dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven and range hood
• Main bedroom with sliding doors to deck, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Double garage with internal access and separate laundry
• Beautiful grounds with orange tree, camellia bushes and wisteria-covered terrace
• Large additional under-house entertainment space, incorporating huge lock-up storage
• Additional built-in woodworking room under the house
• Excellent returns from the 10-year lease on the commercial property
Land size: 1062m2 Freehold
Land rates: $2,672 p.a. (approx.) including business and residential