A Fine slice of Scullin (RZ2)
In a superb location and sitting on a large RZ2 750m² corner block, Team Paine is proud to bring this property to the market.
Boasting beautiful gardens with plenty of room for the kids to play and ample car accommodation, the property has been recently renovated and updated throughout.
The brand new floating floors adds a fresh feel to the home and are complemented by new carpet in all three bedrooms. Double-glazed windows and split systems throughout the home keep the place comfortable during Canberra’s cold winters and hot summers.
The bathroom is a real stand out feature of this home having been freshly renovated along with the stand-alone toilet and modern connecting laundry with external access which are perfect for a growing family’s needs.
The back deck provides an additional living space ideal for entertaining family and friends whilst overlooking the landscaped backyard.
The kitchen sits in the heart of the home and provides an abundance of storage with a large living area at the ready for relaxation.
– 3 bedroom home
– Large master bedroom with new sliding wardrobe doors
– Built in robes in bedroom 1-2
– Updated kitchen
– Renovated bathroom and toilet
– Renovated laundry
– New flooring and paint throughout
– New double-glazed windows and blinds throughout
– Large living space
– Deck overlooking the fully fenced backyard
– New crimsafe front door
– Landscaped gardens
– Double lock-up garage
– Large garden shed
– Raised bed vegetable gardens
– Established fruit trees
– Quiet and friendly neighbourhood
– Walking distance to St Matthews Primary School
– Moments from Scullin shops and Medical Centre
– Minutes from Belconnen and the City.
– EER – 2.0
– Block – 750m²
– Build – 1969
– Living – 110m²
– Garage – 40m²
– Total – 150m²