Family Friendly Sophistication
A remarkable custom built sun-drenched home, architecturally designed to suit the block and capturing the northerly orientation.
Designed and constructed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this property offers a high quality lifestyle of easy care living and entertaining.
Family friendly sophistication with an open-plan central living hub, which accommodates the MasterChef kitchen with stainless appliances and walk-in pantry, meals area and living room opening onto the covered alfresco entertainment area.
The master bedroom offering a walk-in-robe, two additional built-in robes and double basin ensuite and a further three bedrooms all with built-in-robes.
Further features include; custom timber cabinetry in kitchen and living room, double glazing, LED lights and a double garage with built in storage and workbench with internal access.
With no expense spared this is a property not to be overlooked.
• Elevated corner position
• Private outlook onto parkland (not looking directly into neighbours)
• Double glazed windows throughout
• LED lights
• Video intercom
• Security system (can be back to base)
• Wide entrance with custom oversized cedar timber entry door
• Separate lounge room with double blinds and built in storage
• Designer kitchen with feature wood oversized island bench, Caesarstone benchtop, Carrera marble back drop, soft close drawers, push/pull doors, Bosch induction hotplate, rangehood, 90cm oven and dishwasher
• Fridge water point
• Walk-in pantry with Caesarstone benchtop and Carrera Marble back drop
• Custom built TV unit with joinery and caesarstone bench to match the kitchen
• Powder room with full height tiling
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, two additional built-in-robes and ensuite with double vanity and tastic fan
• Three further bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Frameless Glass wardrobes
• Main bathroom with bath and tastic fan
• All wet areas with the same colour selection and attention to detail with Caesarstone benchtops and floor to ceiling tiles
• Large laundry with Caesarstone benchtop and Carrera Marble back drop
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling (2 zones)
• Lots of storage
• Completely landscaped with in ground drip irrigation system throughout
• Large covered alfresco entertainment area with LED lights and ceiling fan
• Alfresco has stackable sliding doors from the living and dining area
• Outdoor powerpoints
• Granite pavers
• 2000L water tank
• Colorbond roof
• Instantaneous Rinnai gas hot water
• Double garage with internal access and automatic door with built-in storage and workbench
• Ceiling space storage from garage
• Decawood aluminium timber look fence and gate
• Top of the range tapware and fixtures
• 5 minute walk to Crace shopping precinct, 5 minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre and a 15 minute drive into the City
Land Size: 498m2
UCV: $386,000 approx
Rates: $2637 P/A approx