Opportunity with a capital O
Set on a large 886m block, this well presented three bedroom home represents outstanding value for the family looking for a new home, or an investor with a real eye for value.
With a simple yet functional design, this home would ideally suit someone keen for a property with an outstanding location and presentation with potential to enlarge and remodel.
Located just a short stroll to the Erindale shopping precinct with a mix of shops, services and restaurants. This home is close to some of Canberra best private and public schools.
The owner’s instructions are clear, they require a sale and are keen to hear all offers. Don’t hesitate as this one will definitely not last long
• Polished timber floors in kitchen, dining and living areas
• Large living room with Jotul fireplace
• 8kw split system air conditioning and heating that services the entire house in lounge room
• Study nook off lounge room
• Original well maintained kitchen with breakfast bar and Westinghouse oven
• Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Separate toilet
• Carpeted hall and bedrooms
• Three double sized Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Large internal laundry
• Large covered deck accessed by sliding back doors from dining area, second deck at front of house from lounge
• Enclosed double carport and separate secure garden shed
• Extra parking for two cars on paved driveway
• Large mostly level block of 886 meters squared
• Close to shops, schools and transport