Glorious terrace style home positioned in 'Springbank Rise' within just metres from the beautiful pond and walking tracks!
This stylish modern four bedroom, study plus ensuite terrace style dual occupancy home is just a delight and is perfectly located to take advantage of all the ‘Springbank Rise’ attractions. Positioned on the end and set over two levels with abundant light throughout this attractive home offers a terrific combination of formal and informal living areas. On the lower level you will find a lovely lounge room to the front and a very pleasant combined family and dining area to the back with this area being overlooked by the superb large kitchen that has abundant storage and bench space plus quality appliances, providing everything the chef of the home is looking for. Also on this level is the fourth bedroom, laundry and powder room with access from the family area out into the spacious rear courtyards and through to the large double garage with auto door.
Upstairs offers three very generously sized bedrooms with built in robes and a separate spacious study or sitting area depending on your needs, the main bedroom has the luxury an ensuite and large balcony with the main bathroom and separate toilet servicing the remaining two bedrooms. This home is perfectly located directly across from the walking track that takes you down to the tranquil pond, play area, trails and sitting areas where you can just sit back and relax whilst taking in the glorious surrounds on offer. You are also just moments from the thriving Casey Market Town with its array of cafes and great choice of shops to enjoy.
– Four bedroom, study plus ensuite dual occupancy home
– Located in popular ‘Springbank Rise’
– Set on a corner block within just a short walk of the fabulous pond, walking tracks and play area
– Separate formal and informal living areas
– Superb large kitchen with stone tops, quality appliances plus abundant storage and bench space
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Mixture of tiles and carpet throughout
– Ducted vacuum
– Powder room downstairs
– Video intercom and security system
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– Large wrap around courtyard area
– Large double garage with auto door
– Close to the Kinleyside Reserve
– Walk to the fabulous Casey Market Town
Body Corporate: $1,978.40 pa (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,059.00 pa (approx.)
Land Value: $250,000